Pickett Place Apartments808 First Drive N.W. Austin, MN 55912
Water & Sewer
Garbage & Recycling
- Stove and Refrigerator
- Spacious Kitchen with many cabinets
- Individual thermostat to control heat
- Sleeve in wall for air conditioning unit
- Walk-in closet off Bedroom
- 2 phone jacks in every unit
- Cable hook-up available in all apartments
- Fire Alarm and Sprinkler Systems
- 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom Handicap accessible units available.
- Large Community Room with 1 pool table
- Kitchen with SEMCAC serving Noon meals Monday thru Friday
- Change vending machine
- Entry Phone/Security System
- 2 Elevators
- Tenant-assigned Parking Lot (waiting list involved)
- Overflow parking available
- Mower County Transit bus service
- Laundry Room on main floor
- Pop vending machines
- Full-time maintenance staff to provide needed repairs and building upkeep.
- Located next to the Hospital, Clinic & YMCA – Within walking distance to many businesses, services and attractions.
- No grass to mow
- No snow to blow
- No real estate taxes
Background checks are required which includes a criminal background check, credit history report and previous landlord references.
Rent is based on 30% of your Adjusted Annual Income.
Primary Waiting List
- Persons over 62 years of old that are below income limits
- Disabled or handicapped
Secondary Waiting List
- Any other non-elderly or non-disabled
- Persons that are below income limits
Eligibility and Income Limits
|Household Members||Income Limits*|
*Household Members Annual Gross Income Effective 2021